Hi, I'm Erin and I do a lot of things. Mostly, I learn things and teach them to others. Sometimes I write about that experience.
This site is where I hold the knowledge I've gained working in:
- Intellectual & Cognitive Disability Supports
- Sexuality, Consent, & Relationships Education
- Domestic & Sexual Assault Prevention Education
- Accessibility and Inclusion
- Professional Development Training
- Higher Education & Student Services
I like learning and take a lot of classes & seminars. I don't write papers to leave them in my Google Drive - I write them so I can post them on the internet for no one to read.
- Resource lists
- Musings on chronic illness, neurodiversity, and overall mental health
- Things I've written and other professional accomplishments
- Academic work*
- Occasional cat photos and arty things
I am using Notion.so (a note-taking program) to build out this iteration of my personal website.
If you are excited about Notion - I definitely want to talk about it.